FULL THROTTLE 49 SHOTS
this firework is a 45 SECS duration firework. This 49 shot, 25mm bore cake fires in 7 volleys of 7 different effects starting with red tails to bursts of green peony and red ghost, green tails to golden glitter / ghost, blue peony to red ghost, red tails to gold spider with gold strobe, titanium gold coconuts (fizzing balls) and silver strobe, red tails to brocade crown with blue stars and a finale lift of flower crown with red strobe. A stunning cake with a fantastic variety of effects and striking colour combinations. (Local Delivery up to 10 Miles ONLY)
It is important you use an address where someone will be able to sign for your order. Where possible use a business address for your delivery as it’s more likely that someone will be there. REMEMBER. Legally, fireworks have to be signed for by someone over 18 and identification may be required.
Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations.
- You have the right to cancel this order within seven working days beginning the day after the day on which you receive the goods
- If you wish to cancel this contract you must indicate this in writing or another durable medium such as letter, fax, email (provide addresses/email addresses/fax details by which to cancel) within the cancellation period
- You (the consumer) have a statutory duty to take reasonable care of the goods while in your possession
- You (the consumer) must arrange for the safe return of goods to us, however for fireworks this needs to be done through our specialist hazardous goods courier. the cost of which is to be born by you, failing which we will recover the goods, the cost of which will be deducted from any refund due to you
- Upon the cancellation of a contract we shall reimburse any sum paid by or on behalf of the consumer under or in relation to the contract to the person by whom it was made free of any charge (less any charge made in connection with recovery of the goods) within 30 days of cancellation
- Where goods do not conform to the implied terms set out under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 the cost of recovering the goods will be borne by ourselves.
IF YOU NEED ANY OTHER INFORMATION PLEASE EMAIL US AT